The cheese Executive officer
If cheese is a big part of your daily to do list, you’re gonna love this:
- Monthly shipment of Whisps Cheese Crisps
- Quarterly shipments of cheese from our artisan cheesemakers
- $2,000 cash and a suggested itinerary to attend the world-renowned cheese championship taking place in 2022
- All the swag and gear you need to rock your cheese love proudly
- Get trained by an artisan cheesemonger to learn the vocab, what to evaluate and tasting techniques
- Attend a virtual cheese pairing class to make your plates delicious and Insta-worthy
Pack up your cheese briefcase.
Here’s the role.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in monthly product quality tests
- Participate in new product flavor evaluations
- Brainstorm new products
- Serve as a brand ambassador
- Be a true cheese fanatic!
- Have worked previously with a team- collaboration is key!
- Not working for a competing snack company
- Must be 21 years or older
Don’t worry. No formal training is required – we’ll teach you how to cheese the day.
GET THAT CHEDDAR:
- $25.00/hour (5 hours per month) paid as a $1,500 1x stipend upfront
Sound like the job for you?
Applications Open - June 4
Final day to apply - July 15
The winner will be announced on July 25, National Wine and Cheese Day.
No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. Open only to legal residents of the 50 united states (excluding Rhode Island and Arizona) and the District of Columbia, twenty one (21) years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law. The contest commences at 12:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 4, 2020 and ends at 11:59PM ET on July 15, 2020. Sponsor is Whisps Acquisition Corp..For official rules, please visit bigcheeseboard.com.