- Preheat the oven to 375℉.
- Use a spoon or melon baller to hollow out zucchini, leaving a ¼” thick shell.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium.
- Add turkey and cook, breaking up meat with a spoon, until browned.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, coriander, and salt and cook, stirring, 2 minutes more.
- Transfer turkey mixture to a large bowl and stir in red and green bell pepper and corn.
- Divide mixture between hollowed-out zucchini, mounding it in the center.
- Place zucchini in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese and Whisps.
- Loosely cover with foil and bake until zucchini is tender, about 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more or until browned.
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4oz)
- 1 package Asiago and Pepper Jack Whisps, roughly crushed