- Preheat the broiler.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, onion, parsley, egg, crushed Whisps, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Use your hands to mix ingredients until they are homogenous. Do not overmix.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out the chicken mixture, roll into balls, and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil 6” from the heat until the internal temperature reaches 165℉, about 10 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium. When hot, add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add zoodles and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring, until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve zoodles topped with meatballs and whole Whisps
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ red onion, very finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup crushed Parmesan Whisps, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 pound zoodles