- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- In a small bowl, combine Whisps, parsley, and garlic.
- Sprinkle over tomatoes and serve.
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small bunch fresh basil, torn into pieces
- 8oz fresh mozzarella balls (bocconcini), drained
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper 1
- 1 package Parmesan Whisps, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or minced