About 24 meatballs
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet. In a medium bowl combine chicken, ½ cup Whisps Buffalo Cheese Crumbs, sundried tomatoes, egg, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Use your hands to mix together just until the mixture is homogeneous. Do not overmix.
- Measure out meat mixture in level tablespoonfuls.
- Flatten out each portion of meat in your palm, place a cube of mozzarella in the center, then shape the meat around the cheese.
- Roll into balls.
- Roll meatballs in remaining crumbs to coat, pressing with your hands to help them adhere.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165℉ and meatballs are lightly browned.
- Serve with marinara, if desired.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbs
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 5oz mozzarella cheese, cut into ½” cubes
- Marinara sauce for serving, optional