Makes 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 300℉.
- In a large bowl whisk together Worcestershire sauce, oil, soy sauce, sugar, chili powder, mustard, and garlic.
- Add pretzels, nuts, edamame, and pumpkin seeds and toss well to coat everything in the seasonings.
- Transfer mixture to a large baking sheet and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, until browned and crisp, about 1 hour.
- Let cool completely.
- Before serving, toss snack mix with Whisps.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 packed tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced or mashed to a paste
- 2 cups pretzel pieces
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 package Barbecue Bacon Whisps