Serves 4–6 people
- Combine the refried beans, salsa, taco seasoning and cheese in a medium-sized skillet.
- Stir to combine.
- Heat over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onions, tomatoes and cilantro (if using).
- Serve with Cheddar Whisps.
- 2 cups refried beans
- 1 cup jarred salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- ½ cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 packages Cheddar Whisps
- sour cream (optional)
- sliced green onions (optional) diced
- fresh tomatoes (for garnish)
- minced cilantro (for garnish)