- In a bowl, mix ground chicken with half the garlic powder and half the onion powder, salt, and pepper to taste, then form into 12 equally sized round balls. Season with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Set up a breading station with 3 medium sized square trays, in the first tray, add and mix one cup potato starch and the rest of the garlic powder and onion powder. In the second tray add eggs, and finally in the third tray, add one 3 oz package of Whisps Buffalo Cheese Crumbs. Working from left to right toss and coat ground chicken balls in potato starch, then egg and then Whisps cheese crunch.
- Once breading is complete, heat a heavy bottom frying pan over medium heat, fill 1/3 frying pan with grapeseed oil and once hot, fry coated chicken balls at 325F degrees for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile in a medium size mixing bowl, mix Buffalo wing sauce, with sugar-free orange marmalade and white vinegar, salt and pepper, until combined.
- Once popcorn chicken is fully cooked and golden-brown, toss with orange buffalo sauce and serve with your favorite ranch dressing and garnish with chopped scallions on top.
- ½ pound ground chicken
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup potato starch
- 3 oz package of Whisps Buffalo Cheese Crumbs
- 1 ½ cups grapeseed oil for frying
- 2 ounces Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped