- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, lemon zest, 1 garlic clove, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Marinate, refrigerated, for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook 1 minute per side until pink and cooked through.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat.
- Add remaining 2 garlic cloves and lemon juice.
- Cook 1 minute and add zucchini noodles.
- Saute until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cream.
- Cook just until heated through, about 1 minute more.
- Serve garnished with Whisps and parsley.
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed and divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (10-12oz) prepared zucchini noodles
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 package Parmesan Whisps, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley