- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs.
- Dredge the chicken in the eggs, fully coat with Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbs.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and fully cook 5-8 minutes per, or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- In a pot fitted with a steamer basket, bring 2 inches of water to boil.
- Steam green beans until bright green and crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- To serve, divide green beans between 2 plates, top with chicken. Enjoy!
- 2 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbles
- 2 Eggs
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound green beans