- In a bowl, toss the chicken with the buttermilk to coat.
- Finely crush the cheese Whisps and add to a bowl with the Panko.
- Remove each piece of chicken from the buttermilk, and dredge through the crumbs, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the chicken has been used.
- Lightly drizzle the chicken with olive oil.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 1 pound boneless chicken tenders
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 bags @whispssnacks Tangy Ranch Crisps
- ½ cup Panko
- ½ tsp black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing