- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and rub with oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165℉ and juices run clear.
- Transfer to cutting board. When cool enough to handle, shred chicken using 2 forks.
- Set aside. In a medium bowl, stir together tomatoes, cucumber, onion, basil, and remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, lay out romaine leaves on a platter.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 cup basil leaves (about 1 bunch), chopped
- 2 romaine hearts, leaves separated
- 2 avocados, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 package Parmesan Whisps, crumbled