- With a vegetable peeler, shave asparagus stems and zucchini into long ribbons.
- Place in large bowl and set aside.
- Fill a small saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- Add asparagus tops, and boil 2 minutes or until bright green.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a blender, combine basil, mint, parsley, lemon juice, capers, and salt.
- While machine is running, slowly pour in olive oil and blend until smooth.
- To serve, toss asparagus and zucchini with 2 tablespoons salsa verde.
- Top with shredded chicken, avocado, pecorino, Whisps, and reserved asparagus tops.
- Drizzle more salsa verde over top.
- 1 bunch large spears of asparagus, tops cut and reserved for garnish
- 2 zucchini
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 1 avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan Whisps, crumbled