Makes 24 Baked Jalapeño Poppers
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, Pepper Jack cheese, green onion, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Fill jalapeños with cream cheese mixture.
- In a shallow bowl beat egg with 1 tablespoon water until smooth.
- Place crumbled Whisps in a second shallow bowl.
- Dip cheesy side of each pepper in egg, then in Whisps and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake until browned and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 large jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 egg
- 1 cup crumbled Asiago and Pepper Jack Whisps