- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Butterfly shrimp and pace between two pieces of plastic wrap. Lightly pound shrimp with kitchen mallet (or small sautee pan) until ¼ thick.
- Set up three pans for breading station. Set the first pan with flour, the second with beaten eggs, the third with Whisps Italian Crumbs.
- Heat Olive Oil in large cast iron pan until it reaches 325 degrees.
- Dredge shrimp in flour and dust of excess, place shrimp in egg mixture and shake off excess, finish shrimp in Whisps Italian Crumbs and dust of excess.
- Lightly fry shrimp in olive oil until GBD (Golden Brown and Delicious) approximately 45 seconds per side.
- Season shrimp with salt and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Heat a sautee pan on medium heat.
- Mince garlic.
- Melt butter in a small pan and sautee garlic until softened approximately 3 minutes.
- Split wedge roll and brush liberally with garlic butter.
- Place roll in pre-heated pan and toast until crisp.
- Place shrimp in sautee pan and top with marinara, grated parmesan, and shredded mozzarella.
- Place under the broiler until cheese is melted and browned (approximately 3-4 minutes)
- Transfer Shrimp to toasted wedge roll
- 5 Shrimp (31/40), Peeled, Deveined
- ½ cup Flour (or fine Almond Flour)
- 1 cup Whisps Italian Crumbs
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 4 cups Olive Oil, for frying
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce (Favorite Store Brand)
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 cups Shredded low moisture Mozzarella
- ½ stick Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 Wedge (sub) roll 12"