- Turn on oven broiler on low
- Combine the ricotta, mascarpone, parmesan, pecorino, fontina, oregano, chili flakes, garlic & onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper
- Place in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a small baking dish. A small brownie pan would work or my favorite which is a quarter-size sheet pan.
- Sprinkle a generous even layer of the Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbs on top
- Place on middle rack in the oven and cook under broiler until it starts to bubble, depending on your oven this can take 8-15 minutes
- Serve with a side of Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps to dip!
- 1 lb ricotta
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 3oz grated Parmesan
- 3oz sharp Pecorino
- 3oz shredded Fontina
- 1 tbsp Sicilian oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3oz Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbs