- Shred that glorious versatile supermarket rotisserie chicken (you don’t want chunks that are too big)
- Add into a mixing bowl with the sour cream, cream cheese, onion packet, buffalo wing sauce (to your preference), onion packet, blue cheese & shredded chicken.
- Mix together and do not be afraid of breaking up the chicken more, it’s fine.
- Transfer to a small baking dish. A small brownie pan would work or my favorite which is a quarter-size sheet pan.
- Sprinkle a generous even layer of the buffalo cheese crumbs.
- Place on middle rack in the oven and cook under broiler until it starts to bubble, depending on your oven this can take 8-15 minutes
- Serve with your favorite Whisps Cheese Crisp flavor!
- 1 cooked supermarket rotisserie chicken
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz blue cheese dressing
- 1 packet onion dip
- Buffalo wing sauce to taste
- 6 oz Whisps Buffalo Cheese Crumbs