- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- On a baking sheet rub chicken with 2 teaspoons oil, then chili powder and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Bake until the juices run clear when cut and the internal temperature reaches 165℉, 15-20 minutes.
- While chicken bakes, pulse cauliflower in batches in a food processor until chopped into very small pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium, heat 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add cauliflower and garlic and saute until the cauliflower is cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice, cilantro, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Transfer to a bowl.
- To the same skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add peppers and saute until crisp-tender, 5-7 minutes.
- Add beans and cook until heated through.
- When cool enough to handle, transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred into bite-sized pieces with 2 forks.
- To serve, divide cauliflower among 4 bowls.
- Top with chicken, peppers and beans, desired garnishes, and Whisps.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons preferred vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup canned black soybeans, drained and rinsed
- Prepared salsa, sour cream, and/or diced avocados or guacamole, for garnish
- 1 cup Cheddar Whisps