- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- In an ovenproof skillet such as cast iron, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and toss to coat in oil.
- Cook chicken until lightly browned on all sides, 3-5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add salt and pepper and take off heat.
- In a medium saucepan heat cream cheese and cream over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, take off heat, add cheese, and stir until melted.
- Add ½ cup Whisps and gently stir.
- Pour cheese sauce over chicken and broccoli.
- Top with remaining ½ cup Whisps and bake until hot and bubbly, 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8oz cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups grated sharp white cheddar cheese (6oz)
- 1 cup crumbled Cheddar Whisps, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley