- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the zucchini sticks in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands to coat.
- In another bowl, combine the panko crumbs, Parmesan Whisps, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the zucchini sticks to the panko mixture and toss until the sticks are coated with the crumbs.
- Place sticks on the cooling rack that set on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Broil for 2 minutes until zucchini is browned and crispy.
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into sticks 3 inches long by ½ inch wide
- good olive oil
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- ½ cup crushed Parmesan Whisps
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- sheet pan with a cooling rack