- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add spinach and saute until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add cream, Parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease 4 ramekins with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Divide spinach among ramekins.
- Crack 1 egg in each ramekin with spinach.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes or until egg white is set.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon butter, dill, basil, and Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbs.
- Set oven to broil. Sprinkle Whisp Italian Herb Cheese Crumb mixture over eggs and broil 1-2 minutes or until browned.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- One 5oz package baby spinach
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbs