- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Butter an 8” square or round baking dish or any medium-sized shallow baking dish.
- Place cauliflower in a steamer basket and steam until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Place half the cauliflower in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the thyme, half the garlic, half the salt, and half the pepper.
- Then top with half the Cheddar and half the Parmesan.
- Place the remaining cauliflower on top and sprinkle with the remaining thyme, garlic, salt, pepper, Cheddar, and Parmesan.
- Scatter the butter on top, and pour the cream over it.
- Sprinkle evenly with the Whisps Buffalo Cheese Crumbs.
- Bake until bubbling and browned, about 30 minutes.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp white Cheddar (4oz)
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan (2oz)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Whisps Buffalo Cheese Crumbs