- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Crumble 1 package Whisps, leaving the remaining bag for dipping.
- In a large bowl, stir together ¾ of crumbled Whisps, mayonnaise, yogurt, artichokes, ¾ cup Parmesan, garlic, green onions, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Scrape mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- Top with remaining crumbled Whisps and ¼ cup parmesan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until top is browned and dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm dip with remaining Whisps, celery, cucumber, and red bell peppers.
- 2 packages Parmesan Whisps, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 celery stalks, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced diagonally
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and sliced