- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- In a cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture and stir as if you were making scrambled eggs.
- When small curds start to appear, add cheese, Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbs, and bacon.
- Stir to combine, then smooth out surface with a spatula.
- Bake until almost set, but still with a little jiggle, 10-15 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil setting, place frittata under broiler for 1-2 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Let cool until set In a small bowl, combine yogurt, dill, and lemon juice.
- When the frittata is cool, serve with yogurt sauce and crumbled Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbs.
- 1 cup Whisps Italian Herb Cheese Crumbs
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4oz)
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice