- In a food processor combine chickpeas, beet, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, and salt. Process until very finely ground.
- With the machine running, slowly add ¼ cup cold water and process until very smooth.
- To serve, spoon hummus on top of Whisps, garnish with sprigs of dill, and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium cooked beet, peeled and quartered
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 package (2 ounces) Parmesan Whisps
- Fresh dill
- Olive oil