- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Holding a sharp knife parallel to the cutting board, slice each pork chop lengthwise ¾ of the way through so that they open like a book.
- Fill each pork chop with ¼ cup shredded cheese and ¼ cup crumbled Whisps.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Brush with oil. Add pork chops to pan and cook 3 minutes per side or until browned.
- Brush both sides of chops with ½ cup barbecue sauce.
- Place grill pan in oven and bake 10 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches 145℉.
- In a large bowl, toss salad greens with lemon juice, oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place pork chops on 2 plates and sprinkle with parsley.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbled Whisps over top.
- Serve with salad greens on the side.
- 2 thick-cut boneless pork chops
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2oz)
- 1 package BBQ Cheddar Whisps, crumbled and divided
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- ½ cup prepared chipotle barbecue sauce, warmed
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chopped parsley