- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine Whisps, parsley, thyme, paprika, and pepper.
- Brush tops of halibut fillets with egg, then top with cheese mixture, pressing it onto the tops of the fish so it adheres.
- Place halibut on baking sheet and drizzle with butter.
- Bake until fish is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle lightly with lemon juice before serving.
- 1 cup Asiago and Pepper Jack Whisps, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound halibut, cut into 4 fillets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Fresh lemon juice