Serves 4–6 people
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine the artichoke hearts, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, and sour cream together in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to an oven-safe serving dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until top is lightly brown and dip is bubbly.
- Serve with Parmesan Whisps
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 2–3 packages of Parmesan Whisps